Fall Essentials of Infection Control and Prevention
Essentials of Infection Control & Prevention
October 25-26, 2018
Provided by TSICP & Terri Goodman and Associates
Registrations received BY October 2, 2018:
Registrations received AFTER October 2, 2018:
(Fee includes luncheons, coffee breaks, materials, a copy of Control of Communicable Diseases Manual, and a one year membership in TSICP for those who pay the non-member price. The hotel has a complete breakfast for guests each day, and there will be no breakfast served at the Conference.)
Registrants with Special Needs:
Individuals in need of special assistance or dietary considerations in regard to this educational program should call the following number: 512-722-3717.
In Order to be Registered for this Conference:
The easiest way to guarantee your place is to fax your registration form to 512-722-3608 and pay with a credit card or register with a credit card online at www.tsicp.org.
If you are paying by check, please make checks payable to TSICP, mail your registration & payment to: P.O. Box 341357, Austin TX, 78734. Please also fax a copy to us.
Registration is not complete until payment is received. Please call if you do not receive confirmation of this registration by January 2, 2018.
The seminar tuition, less a 20% processing fee, is refundable if notice is received by October 18, 2018. No refunds will be given after this time. Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute. If you have questions, call 512-722-3717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make your own room arrangements. The hotel cut-off date is October 2, 2018 for the TSICP rate. Please ask for the Texas Society of Infection Control & Prevention block of rooms. The hotel will have a van running from the hotel to the college for those who need it. Rate includes breakfast.
Holiday Inn West Medical Center
8231 West Amarillo Blvd.
TSICP Rate is $109
For Reservation : 806-322-4777
Please ask for TSICP rate
2201 S Washington St
Amarillo, TX 79109
View campus maps
- Risk Assessment and the IC Plan
- Isolation/Hand Hygiene/Lab ID
- Surgical Site Infections, SSI
- Sterilization & Disinfection
- Construction/ICRA Process
- Regulatory Agencies
- Employee Health
other slides Summer
- Infection Prevention & The Microbiology Lab
- Ventilator Associated Events
- Tuberculosis Elimination: The Role of the Infection Preventionist
- Surgical Site Infections: Surveillance & Prevention
- Risk Assessment: Developing an Infection Prevention Plan
- Regulatory & Accrediting Agencies
- PDCA/Process Improvement
- Infection Control Risk Assessment: The Infection Preventionist’s Role in Construction
- Occupational Health Employee Health for the IP
- Central Line-associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI)
- Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection
- Disinfection & Sterilization
- Isolation Hand Hygiene & Lab ID