TSICP 42nd Annual Conference
April 25-26, 2019
Doubletree Hotel – Austin, Texas
Registrations received BY April 16, 2019: EARLY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 20, 2019
Registrations received AFTER April 16, 2019:
(*Fee includes Continental breakfasts, luncheons, refreshment breaks, and materials.)
(** The non-member fee also includes a membership in TSICP for one year. Late registrants cannot be assured of receiving Conference materials onsite.)
Registrants with Special Needs:
Individuals in need of special assistance or dietary considerations in regard to this educational program should call the following number: 512-722-3717.
The seminar tuition, less a 20% processing fee, is refundable if notice is received by April 21, 2019. No refunds will be given after this time. Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute. If you have questions, call 512-722-3717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6505 North IH-35
Call the hotel directly at (800) 866-3126 to make a reservation or access the special website below. Be sure to ask for the TSICP Annual Meeting rate. The hotel has set up a web page to assist you with registration and give you information about the hotel:
Room Rate: $146 for single or double
Room Rate Cut-off: March 25, 2019
Reservations: 800-866-3126, or book online
$10 per day for self parking for overnight or daytime.
Handouts / Slides
- Ethics & Jurisprudence
- Regional Emergence of VIM producing carbapenem resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa (VIM CRPA)
- Toxic Anterior Segment Syndrome
- Ultrasound Infection Prevention – Risks, Challenges and Solutions
- Peer Review Publication: Why Not Me?
- High Level Disinfection: Help Limit Deficiencies in Scope Reprocessing
- Ebola 2019: Current Status and Are We at Risk
- Debunking Antivaxxer Myths with Science and Truth
- Behavioral Modification: Jedi Mind Tricks to Create Change and Increase Compliance
- Beyond Take Out- A Journey to China
- 2018 CMS-TJC Update